Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Happy Holidays from Creative Impressions!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!  We hope this finds you well and anticipating a joyful and peaceful holiday!  Here are just a few cards I have made to introduce you to some of our new My Sentiments Exactly stamps along with our popular embellishments:


This first fun card was so simple to make.  I used MSE's stamp No. J338 and stamped the sentiment onto a piece of white card stock.  Then I hand drew a "light cord" with a black pen and adhered 5 Light Bulb Brads (90656 ) to various places.  All that was left was to mount the white card onto a red mat, then to a piece of patterned paper and finally to another red card.


This next card also very simple.  I used MSE Stamp Number  W360 and stamped the image with Versamark clear pigment ink.  Then I sprinkled red embossing powder on the image and heat embossed.  The stamp has an open space in the center for the tree.  I stamped just the tree portion of the stamp onto a scrap card, cut out the tree center, colored it with Mowed Lawn Distress Ink and Gathered Twigs, drew some squiggles on the tree with a black pen, added some of our  Metallic Rounds (90670)  for ornaments and adhered the finished tree to the open space with foam tape.  So easy!



 I hope you have enjoyed these cards.  All of us at Creative Impressions appreciate  your business and friendship and wish you all a very Happy New Year!

Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment