Friday, October 2, 2020

A Trio of Cards

Hello Everyone:  I recently challenged myself along with a friend to create some different cards using Creative Impressions Felt Blossoms,  some of the new Web Ribbon and different colors of twine.  Here are the last of the cards I would like to share with you:





 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


The first card features our Navy Thin Twine (80602) and Small and Medium Felt Blossoms along with a Felt Leaf and White Button to finish it off.  I used scraps from the scrap bin on the side edges of the card.  I then wrapped the Navy Twine several times around another scrap piece of patterned paper, placed pop dots on the back of the piece and adhered it to the center of the card.  To finish I added a die cut "Happy Birthday" and the blossom flower.  I had some Perfect Pearls that accented the card nicely. 



 














The next card is a simple yet a darling card.  Once again I went to my trusty scrap bin and found a lovely piece of patterned paper.  I created another flower using our Felt Blossoms,  Felt Leaf , Light Blue Thin Twine and a White Button (51000)  There is a surprise on this blossom.  How about adding a purple Medium Heritage Felt Snowflake (63001) for some extra texture?  Love the way it turned out!  To finish,  adhere the blossom to a piece of dark purple card stock adhered to the patterned paper.  A die cut "Hello" creates a happy sentiment for the card.

















Finally, my last card features a brand new color of Web Ribbon in Moss (70198).  I added a piece of this new Web across the middle of a scrap patterned paper piece onto which I had previously punched a pretty border.  I created three felt flowers with our Blossoms and Leaves and small White and Pink buttons for the centers.  I stamped "Thank you" onto a piece of scrap white card stock that was wrapped twice with our Rose Thin Twine.












Hope you enjoyed this Trio of Cards and are inspired to make your own!

Susan

5 comments: