Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Baby Gift Tags

A friend recently had a new grandson and I wanted to send her a gift.  As usual, I came up short when it came having kid stuff in my stash and, as usual, Creative Impressions to the rescue!


I used a tea stained tag that I had set to dry on the patio table on my deck.  It left an interesting stained texture, don't you think?  A simple pine tree brad fit the theme of my gift which was a onesie with mountain animals and trees.


I punched a heart from another tag to cove the back of the pine tree brad.


I layered punched hearts with this sweet little heart brad and layered onto the tissue paper.


1/8" organdy ribbon tied around gave a nice presentation to my gift for little Rhett Lukas.  Don't you just LOVE that name??

I just love how simple details make it easy to make something special for the ones you love!



1 comment:

  1. What a sweet gift! Absolutely wonderful embellishments to add to the lovely packaging!

    ReplyDelete