Thursday, August 6, 2020

Blossoms to Brighten Your Day

Hello Everyone! As this Covid-19 Pandemic drags out, I thought I would share a card with colorful blossoms to hopefully brighten your day! If you have a garden, I'm sure you have some lovely flowers growing, reminding us that Summer is still here.
To start I got out some Medium and Small Felt Blossoms and Leaves (with the exception of one small Iridescent blossom for the center of one of the flowers) and sewed each one together, finishing with a small button from our color coordinating button Collection to create some darling flowers. I Looked through my stash and found this fun paper in my scrap bin that matched the color of the blossoms. I had also recently purchased a Penny Black Circle Embossed frame that I thought might be fun for something my flowers could adhere to. After stamping "It's Your Day" to the inside of the circle, I adhered the frame with some foam tape and then added 5 flowers to the frame. So easy to create. Hope you like this card and will try to make one for ourself. Have fun putting together those flowers! Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment