Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Music Themed Album

Hello Everyone:

Today I am sharing with you an album I made to commemorate one of Josh Groban's more recent concerts.  For those of you who know me well, you know that I am a huge fan and have been to 5 of his concerts.  I finally decided to create an album using Creative Impressions embellishments and a ready-made G45 black album.  I will start with showing you a photo of the album spine with all the Creative Impressions embellishments:



I wrapped CI  Music Notes Printed Ribbon (80119) along with some Black and White Baker's Twine (80713) around the spine and inside of the album.  Then I added some Music Notes Shimmer Shapes ( 63200) to the ends of the Baker's Twine.  Loved how this turned out.

Here is the Front Cover and a few of the inside pages:






Hope you can see what a wonderful addition Creative Impressions embellishments are to any musical themed-project!  Happy creating!
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment