Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Kids birthday? Creative Impressions to the Rescue!

I make two kids cards every autumn and I'm NEVER prepared.  I don't have a lot of "kid" supplies in my stash, but I can always make something for for my little with my Creative Impressions embellishments.


For kids I like to make a super simple card front with a big splash of color when you open the card up.


I just die cut some letters with card stock that coordiated with the background paper and picked balloon brads (Tropical Balloons 90611) to match.  


A simple pop-up mechanism can be created with strips of card stock, folded to make little boxes.  Secure to the back panel and fold the card together to secure to the front panel on the inside.

Hope Jack likes his "party in a card" for his 4th birthday!




1 comment:

  1. Love his project, Cheryl! It's s cute I think I will copy it!

    ReplyDelete