Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Birthday Greeting from Creative Impressions

Hello everyone!  I need to send a ton of birthday cards in April and May, so I have been busy creating cards lately!  Today I would like to share one of my favorites with you!



I used a library pocket and a tag for this card.  I created a lovely flower using  Creative Impressions Tropical (60700) and Iridescent (61200) Blossoms,  Leaves (60802), Round Paper Fastener (90672) and 1/2" Dot Ribbon (70430) as well as a Polka Dot stamp from B Line Designs.  Here are a few more photos:


I started by stamping the polka dots with aqua dye ink to match the ribbon and blossoms.  I then covered the library pocket with paper and adhered it to the card a bit below center in order to leave space for the tag.  I attached my flower and fastened it to the card front, catching a length of Dot Ribbon behind it.



All that was left to do was to cover a tag with paper, adhere a greeting along with a small length of Dot Ribbon and insert the tag into the pocket.  Done!

Hope you like this birthday greeting!
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment