Saturday, April 13, 2019

Happy Easter!

Hello Everyone:

Once again I am complaining about how fast time is flying and this year is no exception!  I find myself in disbelief that Easter is almost here!  What to do?  I pulled out my Creative Impressions embellishments and got to work!  Here is an Easter card I designed for the occasion:



I used Creative Impressions Felt Easter Eggs (63125), Blossoms (60601, 60600, 60501, 606500, 61010),  Leaves (60800) Tropical Mini Round Brads (90194), Soft Glimmer White Butterfly Brad (90698) and a Yellow with White 1/2" Dot Ribbon.

I started by die cutting a large circle and a scalloped circle border from scrap card stock.  I chose two Felt Easter Eggs and adhered them first to the circle.  I then added three flowers made with the Blossoms, Leaves and brads.  I also added a Glimmer Butterfly Brad to the "sky" area.  Everything was adhered to the circle with the brads by punching small holes into the circle.  Once completed, the entire piece was adhered to a pastel print panel, a solid color panel and finally to the card.  I made a bow from the Dot Ribbon and it was done!

That's all there is to it!  Easy Easter card to send to friends and family!  Happy "almost" Easter!

Susan




No comments:

Post a Comment