Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Think Spring!


Anyone else counting the hours days till spring?  This girl is!!  I'm creating birthday cards that take a little leap on the calendar and pretend its here already.

Creative Impressions' pretty felt flower shapes are fun to layer and affix to your card front with these sweet little flower shaped brads.  I've selected blue & white which I think work so well against a kraft colored background.

The "forever friends" gingham message ribbon is fixed with white micro brads.  They are so tiny!  It takes a little patience to work with them, but there are only two and the size is perfect for this ribbon.

Funny, but we have about 16 inches on the ground right now and it's supposed to keep falling all night.  Spring is just 15 days away!  Say it loud!!

2 comments:

  1. I adore the simplisity of your card! Cute! Spring WILL return! Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jan. I'm hanging tough, only a few more days!!

      Delete