Friday, March 15, 2019

A Very Happy St. Patrick's Day to You!

Hello everyone!  St. Patrick's Day will be here soon and we are looking forward to celebrating!  It is such a fun holiday!  My husband and daughter used to play a game in which he pretended to be the leprechaun and my daughter would set a trap outside our front door to catch him.  My husband would then leave a note in green ink saying "ha, ha Marisa, you didn't catch me"  This went on for several years.  In honor of the holiday, I created this card:


When you really look closely at a clover, you will see that the leaves are actually in the shape of little hearts.  So...I took out my heart punch and punched multiple hearts from scrap green card stock.  I also freehanded a stem from the leftover card stock and put my clovers together on scraps of white card stock.

After adhering patterned paper to a white card, I glued down a piece of Creative Impressions Lime Green Web Ribbon (70183).  I then adhered my three clover squares to the card using foam tape.  Finally, I used a small White Resin Button (51000) with Dark Green Jute (80601) threaded through it to adhere to the card.  Simple!

Hope everyone has a great day!
Susan

1 comment: