Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Scary Spider Tag!

Hello Everyone!  Just a quick blog post today to feature a spider tag I created with lots of Creative Impressions embellishments:


I thought I might use this tag to attach to some treat bags for some special children in the neighborhood.  I think they will love it!

I used some orange and spider web paper I had on hand to cover a basic manila tag.  You could also use a spider web embossing folder or stamp.  After layering the spider web paper onto a slightly larger black mat, I adhered a piece of Creative Impressions Orange Glimmer ribbon to the back of the tag.  Then I adhered a piece of CI's Orange/White Baker's Twine over the Glimmer Ribbon to look like the silk to which I would attach my CI Spider Felt Shape (from the Halloween set).

I adhered a piece of Ribbon Expressions "Trick or Treat" Grosgrain Ribbon to the tag as well as the top of the tag.  The ribbon was threaded through the hole at the tag top.  Finally I used another piece of Orange/White Baker's Twine to tie a bow at the bottom of the ribbon.

Hope you like the tag!  Happy Halloween everyone!
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment