Monday, October 29, 2018

Last Minute Halloween Treat Bag Ideas

Halloween is almost here!  I have some darling treat bags I would like to share with you for those special little trick-or-treaters!  Easy and fun to make using Creative Impressions embellishments:


Here are all three bags.  I used bags purchased from my local supermarket.  After filling them with some candy corn and miniature candy bars, I used two different Creative Impressions Halloween printed Twills to tie bows on the bags for closure.  For some added fun, I threaded some orange and white Baker's Twine through the loops on some Halloween Felt Shapes and then around the Halloween Twill closure to secure it.  Here are some close-ups of three different treat bags:





Hope you enjoyed this idea!  Happy Haunting!
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment