Tuesday, September 11, 2018

A Fun Fold from Creative Impressions

Hello Everyone - Susan here with three new cards featuring a variety of Creative Impressions embellishments, including our beautiful Blossoms and Snowflakes.  I saw this creative fold done somewhere on Pinterest I believe and thought that it would make a beautiful setting for a flower and large snowflake.  Here they are:



I also used sentiments from B Line Designs on a piece of white scrap, punched a hole in the left side and added a piece of Crepe Ribbon knotted at the end.

To create the little "box", I started with a 4 inch square of double-sided patterned paper.  I marked the center with a pencil and then brought the four corners to the center, folding as I went.  All that is left to do at that point is to fold back each point.  Here is an example of how it was done on a card I just created using a Creative Impressions snowflake instead of a flower:  First, here is the card:



"Let it Snow" is a sentiment from B Line Designs.  Then I used Creative Impressions "Winter Wonderland" Printed Ribbon on top and below the sentiment.




Since the patterned paper I used for this little "box" is only one-sided, I cut an extra 2.75" square of the same paper to adhere to the inside.


These are such easy cards to create.  Pull out your paper scraps and add Creative Impressions Embellishments to make the perfect and unique cards!

Susan


No comments:

Post a Comment