Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Simple Creative "Thank You"

I have two gears.  Either way-to-much, over-the-top, this-is-going-to-cost-a-fortune-to-mail or super simple.  Today is super simple.


Elegant, black & white card front with a die cut "thank you".  Tip:  I used low tack washi tape to line up my words and then pulled it up after I glued down the die cuts.


Black and white carries through inside with an added pop of gold embossing powder.  I used my Perfect Medium pen and wrote out my message and then embossed that with gold embossing powder.  A little gold Creative Impressions heart give the message a little punch.


I used Ranger clear Embossing Dabber and smeared around the border of the white textured panel and embossed that with gold EP.  I used a distressing tool and scratched the edges of a white layer, applied Embossing Dabber to the scratched edge and then drug that edge through gold EP for a fine detail layer.


The inside panel is a pop up.  

Cards usually have a decorated front and a simple message and signature inside.  I wanted to reverse that on this card and make the inside an embellished surprise!


No comments:

Post a Comment