Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Colorado Cowgirl!

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Today I am sharing a card celebrating the "Cowgirl" in all of us!  Creative Impressions embellishments really makes the card "pop"!


The stamp is from B Line Designs.  I stamped it onto a piece of cream card stock and watercolored the image with Faded Jeans Distress Ink.  This piece was then layered onto a burgundy card stock panel,  then a torn piece of Creative Impressions Cork Paper,  the "B" side of a piece of Graphic 45 Safari paper and finally onto a cream card.

I added a Primitive Antique Copper Star brad to the upper left side of the image and three mini brads along the lower right edge into the cork paper.

Finally, to add a little extra interest to the card, I created a "lasso" out of some Creative Impressions natural twine wrapped around my finger several times and tied at the top.  I think this embellishments added a lot, don't  you?

Hope you will take the time to make your own Cowgirl card!  It is so easy with Creative Impressions embellishments!

Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment